Mirror blinker repair possible?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nonickatall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the mirrors with the integrated turn signals on my Escalade. And the turn signal on the left no longer works.

I think that the LED module has failed. Since the mirror itself is still OK, the LED module should either need to be repaired, or be available as a replacement somewhere?

The mirrors with indicators and heating are very difficult to find and very expensive.

I googled but didn't find anything.

Has anyone had this problem before and found a solution?

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the mirrors with the integrated turn signals on my Escalade. And the turn signal on the left no longer works.

I think that the LED module has failed. Since the mirror itself is still OK, the LED module should either need to be repaired, or be available as a replacement somewhere?

The mirrors with indicators and heating are very difficult to find and very expensive.

6 years ago, a guy in Germany bought my 1988 GMC C2500 truck. ( it was in great condition, and he showed it at "American" car shows around Germany. Maybe you can contact collectors near you? They may have parts? Or how to service it?

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score

You might have luck on eBay. Shipping could be an issue with some sellers.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score

you can pull the glass off and check the led section directly with 12v, do not connect 12v to any other part.
there are plenty of video on how to remove the glass it basically just clips on, but use care because it can break if flexed to much.
if the led's work with 12v then find the break from bcm to led
if the leds are bad you can buy the led section but it may not match the color/pattern of the original exactly

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score

You can search sites for the replacement light module. Usually runs less than $50 plus shipping. Not too hard to change. YouTube is your friend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo