Mileage Thread (00-06)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mooman

Reaction score
03 Yukon SLT.
Knock sensors
oil pressure switch
Regular maintenance(ALL fluids)
BB tuned.
3rd owner. All original it looks like.
Just turned 240,000 miles.

Chizzychase

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2004 yukon SLT
Bone stock with K&N drop in filter
151xxx
2nd owner
All reg maintenance done

offrdr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i'm at 270 now folks. looks like the a/c comp.thing just happened, so got that to replace. still have the twitchy alt gauge, but everything seems fine, and was going to reattach my sway bar end links in the front, (cuz it rolls a bit on sharp corners) but off roads so much better.....leaving them off. love my truck-has taken me from canadian border down to mexico; sand fun, and back up north again. no problems. awesome trucks.

clandr1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm at 270 now folks. looks like the a/c comp.thing just happened, so got that to replace. still have the twitchy alt gauge, but everything seems fine, and was going to reattach my sway bar end links in the front, (cuz it rolls a bit on sharp corners) but off roads so much better.....leaving them off. love my truck-has taken me from canadian border down to mexico; sand fun, and back up north again. no problems. awesome trucks.

Can you elaborate on what happened with the A/C?

offrdr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
well, i lost a/c and looked; belt broken. checked idler; not turning. i will replace idler, belt and do the little plug/screen on compressor and hope i don't have to do the comp.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
03 Tahoe, 267,000 miles. Had the ac issue last summer. Idler was frozen, broken belt, then had to replace compressor. Starting to get the dreaded reduced power deal, also an intermittently misfire code, but still runs great! Lol

W8TVI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2000 Yukon XL SLT
Completely stock (other than 5154 rims from a Suburban, I assume, and missing their center caps, and a pioneer radio)
2nd owner (just bought 11/4/16)
(lived most of its life in Delaware, now lives with me in Michigan)
134k miles
Rear A/C bypassed by original owner when it started to leak.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n