Might not go blacked out for the first time ever.......chrome trim? :0

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BEEMDUB

PIMP DADDY FLEX
Reaction score
So as much as I loved my charger which was COMPLETELY blacked out, I'm having sudden thoughts that I might wanna add a little chrome trim. I love the way blacked out looks but I just think a little chrome will make it look a tad classier and luxurious...Even though I am 19 I'm kinda just tired of the looks of people like "oh look a kid who took a nice car and painted it completely black" or "your car looks like a cop car" lmao I love the way the Yukon (whoevers it is) in the picture below looks...I'm still going to keep tinted tail lights, emblems (except for nameplates), and get some black 22's but I deff wanna change things up ...What are your guys suggestions? I'll put a pic of my truck too below.

also does anyone know how to make chrome in photoshop?

Love the look of this truck
picture.jpg

my truck
temporary_zpsfcc1d2a9.jpg

temporary_zps0c81a74b.jpg

la silver bullet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Yukon on the first pics is freaking nice. I have a Sierra that is black with chorme theme an is really nice..

YuCanada

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was in the exact same boat. When I got mine I wasn't sure if I should go black or chrome. Black on chrome hoes and yukons look awesome. I love mine and have no regrets.

Phil DeVtec

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chrome is a good accent to any color as long as it's not overdone. There is a FINE line between classy and ghetto when it comes to chrome.