Mequiars Ultimate Quick Wax

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scarpi

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just thought I'd mention a product that works great to keep that new vehicle look between major wax jobs. I use Mequiars Ultimate Quick Wax after washing my Yukon. I use it about once a month and it looks like a fresh wax job. Just spray it on one panel at a time and immeadiately buff it around with a microfiber cloth. No wiping off, no white residue on black trim. But you will have to wash your windows after using it if some spray gets on them. I highly recommend it.

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have a bottle that I will be using this next time I wash the truck. Need to do a good wax job soon though.

Snipez

Reaction score
It's also great for bird bombs as well, I always keep some quick detailer in my cargo box for that.

OP
OP
S

scarpi

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It's an easy way to keep a protective coat on your paint so dirt, mud, bird droppings, and road tar come off easier. After washing and drying, I think it only takes about 20 minutes to apply. I've had people look at my 02 Yukon and can't believe it is an 02. And its easy for us older guys with some joint arthritis that don't have the elbow grease like we used to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qurba55