Meet in Nebraska

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89 chevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the answer is a no, but just a question. Would you be willing to do a tune meet in, or anywhere around Nebraska. I am waiting for you guys to tell me when you have a Scan cable ready, but I thought that if you were gonna be in the surrounding Nebraska area I would drive and meet you to do a personal tune.

Thanks
Elliot Grosshans

Haley@BBP

Haley@BBP
Reaction score
I think the answer is a no, but just a question. Would you be willing to do a tune meet in, or anywhere around Nebraska. I am waiting for you guys to tell me when you have a Scan cable ready, but I thought that if you were gonna be in the surrounding Nebraska area I would drive and meet you to do a personal tune.

Thanks
Elliot Grosshans

All of our meets are organizer driven, we do not have anything to do with the location. If someone agrees to step up an organize a meet, and can get at least 10 people signed up, we will agree to show up and do the tuning. We are currently booked through June, and are placing all of our future meet organizers on a waiting list. If you'd like to organize a meet, please email [email protected].

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo