Mcgaughy's or BellTech spindles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

waxworkz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok so i have a chance to get some belltech spindles for a really good price. i was talking with travieso and he said they have a lot of issues. the seller assures me they will be fine. opinions, thoughts, rants?? i would really like to hear some pros and cons before i spend my money

zaathur

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have about 300 miles on my Mcgaughys spindles right now seem to be made really well my alignment looks like it didn't change either

OP
OP
W

waxworkz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have about 300 miles on my Mcgaughys spindles right now seem to be made really well my alignment looks like it didn't change either

mind if i asked what you paid and from where?

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
I don't know what Junior is smoking but I've done plenty of belltech spindles on these trucks including my personal vehicle. I have about 30k on mine with no issues and frequently see 100+ mph. Belltech makes good stuff :imo:

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So there is no reason to buy the McGaughys? Do the Belltechs stick the wheel out any farther or any bump steer issues over the McG's?

The others are suposedly 1 1/2 taller than the McG's. Im just trying to clarify since I need to get rid of these torsion keys and I want to get the right spindles the first time. The bumpsteer from lowering with these keys is terrible.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have the McGaughys and have no problems. easy install. maybe 5k miles only, but no problems aligned just fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajdahl8660