MagnaRide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jerrouss

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello Gang,
After going back and forth on deleting or not of the MagnaRide on are 2016 Yukon Denali. After driving two weeks with the suspension seized up which was not enjoyable and I don’t recommend it. I decided after thinking about one of the reasons of upgrading from a SLT to a Denali was the ride comfort. I decided to stay with the MagnaRide and went with the ARNOTT brand. And it’s been a week now and my wife is super happy and she said, now it feels like a Denali. For the people in Canada, the best place to buy it is at Parts Avatar with free shipping and decent prices.

SpyShops212

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I only use OEM struts and shocks. The replacements are made by BWI (orange sticker). They come with lifetime warranty and they are improved with better quality and ride. I did the fronts and my truck drives better then it ever did.

FrankG

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I only use OEM struts and shocks. The replacements are made by BWI (orange sticker). They come with lifetime warranty and they are improved with better quality and ride. I did the fronts and my truck drives better then it ever did.
Where did you purchase the BWI replacements?

tuckerrnr1

Supporting Member
Reaction score

These are the ones I went with. Mechanic confirmed OEM parts. One note, the new springs raised the front about 2", Making the truck level.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz

Latest posts