Lumbar System Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fgxmfmq

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have had a 2007 Yukon Denali for the past 3 months. Since purchase i had noticed that upon entry when the key fob opens the door, I have to turn down the lumbar system. Well last night I tried this and heard some popping noises. I have read past posts about replacing the lumbar sysyem and I purchased the part from the dealer. I have the back cover of the seat off the vehicle, I have disconnected the electrical connections and having trouble getting the system out. Especially the top where it looks like some hooks. If anyone has any pointers it would greatly be appreciated. :emotions133::emotions133::emotions133:

OP
OP
F

fgxmfmq

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I figured it out , for anyone in the future that tackles this issue, basically the upper portion of the seat leather must be broken down, this allows the lumbar support to basically tilt forward to get the right angle to put in the upper support, however I will say after diassembly the seat back cover does not fit as snug as new.

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

basically the entire support must be purshased, this leaves me with a good harness, and 2 good motors that I will save in the event of future failure or anyone needs.

Addicted

Reaction score
I have a stripped out motor if you have one to sell. I need the in/out motor (right side, looking at the back of the seat). I guess need 5 more posts before I can PM you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btskf17