LTZ Grille - Refferals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sellech

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm looking to purchase a LTZ Grille for my 2007 Tahoe. Ebay is full of knock off looking chrome versions, does anyone have any recommendations or advice on where to find one?

Thanks,

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Find someone parting a wrecked SUV. Don't forget to include the Suburban or Avalanche in your search as they have the same grille. I've had good results searching salvage yards on www.car-part.com.

I'm de-chroming my LTZ and would consider a trade for a black grille in comparable condition. Shipping would probably be the kicker, maybe not so much for the cost but for the risk of getting damaged and leaving someone with no grille at all.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

sellech

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Find someone parting a wrecked SUV. Don't forget to include the Suburban or Avalanche in your search. as they have the same grille. I've had good results searching salvage yards on www.car-part.com.

I'm de-chroming my LTZ and would consider a trade for a black grille in comparable condition. Shipping would probably be the kicker, maybe not so much for the cost but for the risk of getting damaged and leaving someone with no grille at all.

Thanks I'll look at that site

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman