lowering the front the correct way

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ILLEGAL REGAL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I pulled the 24's off for the winter and noticed excessive wear from negative camber. I'd say tires are garbage now:emotions122:

It's got spindles and I believe stock keys, 2wd. I see mixed opinions all over the place on keys, spindles, arms and which is best.

I need the best combination of parts please

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
do you have the alignment sheet what they put it to. The spindles should align fine but if its worn on the inside id get it on a alignment rack to see what its all set at.

for a 2 inch drop total id stick to spindles if you wanted 3 inches then id do the djm 3 inch a arms.

at this point best option is putting tires on it that are in good shape and take it to the alignment rack and get a alignment and you should be set to go.

Physh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the DJM 3" arms...upper ball joint angles are a little rough if you're using the stock uppers. I got a little upper ball joint pop since the drop. The DJM uppers will fix that.

I've heard that the DJM arms eat up turning radius & eat ball joints but I've experienced neither of those issues at all.

Cameron

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
spindles align like stock.. anyone who tells you keys are better than spindles should be punched in the face untill they trade their vehicle for a prius...

that being said i ran DJM lowers on my bag setup and it still aligned perfect at -4 and would still drive fine with the front bumper dragging dirt.. and i drove mine 400-700 miles a week for a while and never replaced anything from wear other than a pitman arm (un related imo) and bags with no keys is about the same thing as running keys.. as far as set to align is concerned..

MeticulousFab

Reaction score
spindles align like stock.. anyone who tells you keys are better than spindles should be punched in the face untill they trade their vehicle for a prius...

that being said i ran DJM lowers on my bag setup and it still aligned perfect at -4 and would still drive fine with the front bumper dragging dirt.. and i drove mine 400-700 miles a week for a while and never replaced anything from wear other than a pitman arm (un related imo) and bags with no keys is about the same thing as running keys.. as far as set to align is concerned..

Lets see these draggin dirt pics :ehcapt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TiGrayMSM