Lowering my Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
He will eventually chime in...he's a busy guy. I bought the 2 3/4 kit from him and went 2/4-I'm very happy with the results.....

OP
OP
marc2004

marc2004

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
He will eventually chime in...he's a busy guy. I bought the 2 3/4 kit from him and went 2/4-I'm very happy with the results.....
Belltech 2/4 with djm end links and bump stops is all needed?

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Belltech 2/4 with djm end links and bump stops is all needed?

If you order from Tony there is an option in the drop down to add those items but yes I ordered the 2 3/4 kit with rear djm end links and new bumpstops. It also has the shock extender brackets for the rear as well. I also purchased helper bags and the adjustable spohn panhard bar too. I figured since it was apart to add the bags as I do tow and easier to put them in while its apart vs after the fact. The panhard bar helps center things back up if you 4+ in the rear.

DaNoobLi

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nice truck...I'm going to get the the 2 3/4 kit as well...did you have any issues with the autoride?

DaNoobLi

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

Rookie mistake...Nice truck...I'm going to get the the 2 3/4 kit as well...did you have any issues with the autoride?

DaNoobLi

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What mistake?

Autoride works fine.

I thought I had to include the original post (quote) in order for my reply to reach you; though it looks like it might not matter. Why helper bags if you kept autoride? Does it improve the ride, towing or both? I'm going back and forth on whether or not I should keep the autoride. I'm not looking forward to doing the free travel mod. I don't do a lot of towing but I do carry lots of cargo in the back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz

Latest posts