Low buzz sound

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jackle1886

Reaction score
I still believe it has to do with the stock bose amp. Couple of options I've though of. 1) rca output to speaker wire, so from back of head unit to speaker wire input on amp. 2) run a wire from the amp input to the output side wire, thus skipping the bose amp. 3)running new speaker wire to each speaker. 4)buying a set of 6.5" coaxial speared and installing in the front doors, running new wire just to those and disconnecting all the wiring to the bose amp. Probably gonna just go with number 4.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

bluebear15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I still believe it has to do with the stock bose amp. Couple of options I've though of. 1) rca output to speaker wire, so from back of head unit to speaker wire input on amp. 2) run a wire from the amp input to the output side wire, thus skipping the bose amp. 3)running new speaker wire to each speaker. 4)buying a set of 6.5" coaxial speared and installing in the front doors, running new wire just to those and disconnecting all the wiring to the bose amp. Probably gonna just go with number 4.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'm thinking that might be it too.

My whole plan was to reinstall my 6.5" Alpine Type-R component speakers with my Rockford Foosgate amp. I'm just doing it in steps since I don't quite have the time yet. So if it goes away when I do that I'll post on it.