Lost communication with everything, can lines shorted together.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Coolman1987us

Coolman1987us

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did the truck side connector have that green gasket inside? The one on my Yukon got jacked up and it wouldn't let the module plug in all the way so I had to remove it. I got to find a new one somewhere to prevent water from getting into the mod.
Not sure but it was completely dry inside the body to module connector. Nothing fell out when I took it all apart so I would imagine it was still intact

OP
OP
Coolman1987us

Coolman1987us

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering from the looks of under the vehicle and inside of the spare wheel and that module it looks like it has been in the mud or water a lot
The driveway for my job is about a mile of dirt road. Plus I haven't had a chance to wash the underside since this past winter. The previous owner I doubt had it off road. Receiver still has paint inside the tube. The only thing I saw was the damn beach sand from living on the coast.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The driveway for my job is about a mile of dirt road. Plus I haven't had a chance to wash the underside since this past winter. The previous owner I doubt had it off road. Receiver still has paint inside the tube. The only thing I saw was the damn beach sand from living on the coast.
you might want to try protect the fuel pump module then (in some fashion) or take a good look at it while down there as that could be the next thing to fail. they are prone to getting corrosion in the harness if exposed to the elements a lot. maybe take some kind of preventative action on it if necessary. just a heads up.
it is there under the spare mounted to the frame

OP
OP
Coolman1987us

Coolman1987us

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you might want to try protect the fuel pump module then (in some fashion) or take a good look at it while down there as that could be the next thing to fail. they are prone to getting corrosion in the harness if exposed to the elements a lot. maybe take some kind of preventative action on it if necessary. just a heads up.
it is there under the spare mounted to the frame
I'll take a look this weekend thanks for the heads up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz