Looking for Stock Denali rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

177mph

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Attached is a pic of the ones Im looking to buy. The price from the dealer is too high.

Attachments

• aly05238u.jpg
    aly05238u.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 110
OP
OP

177mph

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive tried. They dont have these listed anywhere. Apparently very limited sales of these rims.

Bryguy1822

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I bought these exact wheels last month off ebay. paid $1,400 with goodyear wrangler silent armor tires which were at 10/32. Believe i got a sweet deal....anyhow, the business was in Oklahoma...ebay name is bgfilip2000... it looked like he did a lot of takeoffs....he might have some or find them for ya. at that time i was looking only one other person was selling them on ebay and for a rediculous price.... good luck!!

i did an ebay search on "ck805" which is the id of the wheel or something like that and nothing came up...

dealers want over $3k for these frickn wheels....wtf

easterr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kind of a new member so I can't start a WTB thread, but I found this thread while Googling, so that's the reason for the 2 yr bump.

I am looking for a set of the CK805 rims. Please let me know if anyone has a set. I haven't had any luck on ebay or craiglsit. Thanks very much in advance.

easterr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
still looking, please let me know if you a set. i can be reached at: ianlyons @ optonline.com thanks very much

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts