Long time lurker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

400exr1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
All

I've been a fan a the forum for quite some time. I have a set of vossen wheels coming for my Denali and wanted to post my ck190 22's in the classifieds. It says I have insufficient orivledges to post there

Any ideas?

Thanks, and Merry Christmas!

ISU-152

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You need your post count up to 10 I think

Carpenter2361

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe it's 80
All

I've been a fan a the forum for quite some time. I have a set of vossen wheels coming for my Denali and wanted to post my ck190 22's in the classifieds. It says I have insufficient orivledges to post there

Any ideas?

85 posts to be able to post
I'd like to see those vossen wheels post up some pics.

eagle-co94

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The post count is actually 85. Time to get a little vocal! I'd suggest one of the Facebook fan pages as well as Ebay, Craigslist, Let Go, etc.

Last edited:
OP
OP

400exr1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for your help. Looks like I won't be posting the wheels here!

ctahoe09

Reaction score
I'm trying to get to 85 post so I can try to sell my eagle eye Escalade taillights for 07-14 Tahoe.

RThomasII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All

Any ideas?

I didn't realize that Vossen makes a 6 Lug wheel. Did you order custom wheels or does Vossen have news rims for 2017?