Lock Actuator Part #

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bluerdg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've already pretty much confirmed that the actuators on rear cab doors need to be replaced on my 2000 2500. It was completely void of badges when I bought it but vin search ID's it as an SLT. My question is "Does anyone know the part # for the proper actuator" I'd typically order what I need to save money and get into the doors once the parts arrive. An e-bay search for actuators turns up items that don't even look the same, some say Front or Rear only, some say Front and Rear. I used 2000 Yukon 2500 in search criteria and ended up having to toss all the ones I added to my cart for review because they came back as non-compatible. I refined search to match my vehicle and now I keep finding items that are highlighted as standard 2 pin and not compatible with installed alarm systems (assuming that connects at the 4 pin connection shown in every picture). Ran into similar situation with a fuel pump, Local dealer couldn't even confirm a replacement without dropping the tank and looking at the old one. Only alarm it has is stock with the flashing security light in the console and panic horn if you lock with the fob and open without it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trackman