Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
the button works your fogs which the housings are gone, the socket is for your DRL's and just go to a salvage yard and get one and splice it in. the bulb is 3157 for it or you can not put one in it.

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score

One thing I forgot to mention, if you didn't get it from that ebay link, but I have a Tahoe and I'm not 100% positive if they fit a Yukon also. Maybe someone else can chime in and clear it up or check the compatibility when you search ebay.

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
Yeah, that front valence is confusing me. I thought all yukons had the round fog lights. That looks like a Yuk with a Tahoe valence....

Maybe it's an '02 Yukon thing I'm not aware of?

OP
OP
EM1Pete

EM1Pete

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
OK, so I checked it out today and I do have the electrical pigtails for the fog lights hanging out down there. I'm not 100% sure how the fog lights mount in there, but I should definitely have some.

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that front valence is confusing me. I thought all yukons had the round fog lights. That looks like a Yuk with a Tahoe valence....

Maybe it's an '02 Yukon thing I'm not aware of?

Threw me off too. I had to go back to the pics and double check.
Pete, the fogs should mount to the top side of the bottom lip of the metal bumper, right above the valance- if that make sense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneloks69