Lifted black and pewter hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
liftedtahoe

liftedtahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those are my favorite wheels out there right now. Nice choice and high 5 on the 22s. Let me know when I can take them off your hands haha
Thanks man i appreciate that, been my wheel of choice for about a year now, was really wanting the asphalt, but ended up going with the blade cuts and im glad i did, i think the silver beaking it up set it off!
Not a big fan of wheels bigger than 18", but to each his own. I dig the rest of the truck though!
Yea i was never a fan of big wheels too much either but the more and more i looked at them they started growing on me, so i thought what the hay.... its a mall crawler anyway, i got the pewter one and boggers if im feeling frisky hahahaha
Thanks for the info. I appreciate it. Sweet ride man like I said I follow you on Instagram so always keeping up on the updates.
Not a problem buddy if you want any kind of info hit me up ill do what i can to help you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645