lifted 04 z71 hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
liftedtahoe

liftedtahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah makes sense. I have to take the bumpers off anyways so i can make a plan to just bolt it up. Where did you buy it from if you don't mind me asking?
I would suggest pre fitting it while your bumper is mounted, very easy to get it crooked lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Yates_III

Reaction score
I decided to go a different route but I found the look I wanted. Almost done. Just a few more tweeks and I think I will be finished for the summer. More things to do this coming up winter though.

IMG_2975_zpsekisreb7.jpg IMG_2976_zpsuhg3d0wz.jpg

This is what it looked like a month ago...

FullSizeRender_zpsudnsrbvk.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
liftedtahoe

liftedtahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I decided to go a different route but I found the look I wanted. Almost done. Just a few more tweeks and I think I will be finished for the summer. More things to do this coming up winter though.

IMG_2975_zpsekisreb7.jpg IMG_2976_zpsuhg3d0wz.jpg
That looks good can't wait to see it man!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Cthiaville

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks really good. I am also the owner of a 04 Tahoe z71 and just sold my daily driver so I am looking to lift and level out my Tahoe. Want to go with 35 in tires after I lift. What lift/level should I get? I would like springs and shocks but that's all I know pretty much.

OP
OP
liftedtahoe

liftedtahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would recommend a 6" suspension lift if your wanting springs, the lift will come with shocks! Itll be about an inch taller than mine (going by one i put a 6" on) versus my setup, although a full suspension setup is more costly! But if you have anyother questions just ask away! Sorry for the delay on my response!

Chizzychase

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man that thing Looks stout! I love the look of graps on these trucks! I had a set of 35's on my stock 17's and I got rid of them and i never should have :(

OP
OP
liftedtahoe

liftedtahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man that thing Looks stout! I love the look of graps on these trucks! I had a set of 35's on my stock 17's and I got rid of them and i never should have :(

Thanks man! Yea i love the grapps for sure dont too much need them lol i dont take it out much! I got my pewter hoe for that lol

Chizzychase

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks man! Yea i love the grapps for sure dont too much need them lol i dont take it out much! I got my pewter hoe for that lol
They will be my next set of tires I love the way they look and the sound going down the road

OP
OP
liftedtahoe

liftedtahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They will be my next set of tires I love the way they look and the sound going down the road

I like the tires forsure (but long trips they get on my nerves) lol i want a set of tsl boggers for my pewter hoe! :) i like the way they sound and pull! Thatll be my next set, as for my black one, when i decide on wheels (and i go bigger lift) im going with a set of patriot tires i think

OP
OP
liftedtahoe

liftedtahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I like my grapplers im not gonna lie but they get on my nerves on long trips lol, i want a set of tsl boggers for my pewter hoe, as far as my black one i want some patriot tires (once i get my bigger lift) and decide on what wheels i want! Itll all come in time i guess lol! I wouldnt even have the black tahoe if i wouldnt had totalled my pewter hoe... but once i get everything straightened out! There will be more to come :):peace:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRSB16

Latest posts