Leveling kit or should i put out for the suspension lift??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ROV Hawk

Reaction score
I have an 01 Z71 Tahoe and i cant decided what i want...i have 32s on it now with the factory 17s but i dont know how i can get up to the next level without spending 5 or 6 thousand bucks...any ideas would be greatly appreciated...thanks

Seel

Hook'Em
Reaction score
I have an 01 Z71 Tahoe and i cant decided what i want...i have 32s on it now with the factory 17s but i dont know how i can get up to the next level without spending 5 or 6 thousand bucks...any ideas would be greatly appreciated...thanks

It would not cost you that much just to lift. 2k maybe. Tires another 1.5k.

Zed 71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depends on how high you want to lift it. Since you have an 01, keys up front and spacers in the rear for a mild lift (up to 2.5 inches). Other wise a lift kit for less than $2k. Try the NBS section for more details.

Seel

Hook'Em
Reaction score
Depends on how high you want to lift it. Since you have an 01, keys up front and spacers in the rear for a mild lift (up to 2.5 inches). Other wise a lift kit for less than $2k. Try the NBS section for more details.

You should be the next to put 6" under yours. :Handshake:

09Yuke

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You can just get like 2.5 keys in the front and put the factory screws back in and crank em and put like a 2in block in the back and u should be able to run at least 33's easy. it would only cost like $350

Seel

Hook'Em
Reaction score
If I did that the wife and kid could barely get in. Hmmm....:hmm:

It's actually a lot easier to get in than you think. Pull handles and step makes it pretty easy actually.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
melsayed