Level by Raising the Front

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr. B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to level out my Denali a bit, but I don't want to lower the rear, I would like to slightly raise the front.

Does anyone know what my opions are?

OKLAGMCRUISER

Need drop...send $
Reaction score
i believe you can use ford keys or HD keys to help raise the front and keep close to stock specs...

You can crank up your stock keys, but only about an inch before having ride quality change issues.

OP
OP
Mr. B

Mr. B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If only I could. That is what I did on my '01 Duramax.

The new body styles use struts on the front, not torsion bars.

05Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
spacers. Hopefully someone else can tell you what size is needed to level it. But I think its like 1.5 or 2 inches.

OP
OP
Mr. B

Mr. B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where can I buy the spacers? Who makes them? 1" - 1.5" would do for what I am looking for.

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

I found a website with what I was looking for. They have tons of solutions from different companies on how to give the front a little lift. If you scroll down a ways there is a nice shot of a new body style Yukon with a level kit and 33s with 20" wheels.

http://www.rockymountainsusp.com/chevy_gmc_leveling_kits.htm

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I'd say spacers too, its actually like your only option!
Head over too www.4wheelonline.com or www.4wheelparts.com to find some!
I would also say to do 2" up front to avoid possible rubbing issue wth tall tires and to get your bang for the buck!
Also look fo the Pedders lift front coils over at their Merlin website, rides way better than spacers beacuase they are actual engineered coils and just some pop in thing!

OP
OP
Mr. B

Mr. B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going to check into the Rough Country leveling spacers from the link I posted. At $66, the price is right and they have adjustability from 1"-2".

Those companies wanting $200 for some aluminum spacers are nuts.