lets see your 2door rig

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
297211_10150351591983260_516188259_8093177_603024928_n.jpg

LI99HOE

Top Notch Tech.
Reaction score
Nice 99 Ron! I went through your photo album. That stereo head is cool. Is that a double din unit? How'd you get it to fit? Rig looks nice. You going to debadge as well? How do the rear door spoilers work? Keep the windows clear? I need to do something like that on my 2 door.

Thanx Brett... The stereo is a single din. I used an adaptor kit that allowed
me to mount the stereo on the top, so it fits without hindering the heater controls(took sum lookin')

No, not gonna de-badge it. I just installed a new black bowtie in the front as a matter of fact. I don't mind the other badges, just wish the back Chevrolet nameplate was all black(maybe a later project), to match the black Autobot emblem I put(I know....cheesey)

The spoilers don't do much, but fill in the emptyness@ the top of the doors. Especially since I run with the stepbar in the tow-hitch all the time. They don't do diddley for dirt though......lol

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 AM ----------

Classic, and clean!! Nice truck.

---------- Post added at 02:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

li99hoe...whats ur exhaust setup?

Right now it's stock up to the muffler. I had a Flowmaster 70 Big Block series, 2-in/1-out installed by a local shop. Then the Pypes chrome tip.

Here's my most recent sound clip of the setup

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsBrp4DDCZc

---------- Post added at 02:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 AM ----------

A ChiTahoe....... Nice truck....noticed in the last pic you mentioned you wanted to take care of the rust.
I found this chemical >> Eastwood Rust dissolver. You can soak parts, or I found that spraying it on thick underneath...followed by a good spray from the garden hose ~30 mins. later took off most of the rustiness, and brought it to the metal(mine has only surface rust). I followed up by spraying underneath afterwards with a rust-x product.
Maybe that'll help ya'

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I started a build thread on here...new power plant to be installed soon!

LTgmc

Reaction score
Here is my Yukon, latest mod was...new plugs and wires after a 9month absence. Not really a mod, so it would have to be a custom center console housing the stock cup holders, two 6.5 speakers and a power converter. (need to modify it some, its at a perfect nail my funny bone height and first attempt at vinyl, not great). Future mods include Warn winch and interior winch controls in place of stock radio location, headlight upgrade, and frame coating/painting, and headliner replacement ASAP. I hate the sagging pockets :disgust:

Attachments

• IMG_0653.jpg
    IMG_0653.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0755.jpg
    IMG_0755.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 38

LI99HOE

Top Notch Tech.
Reaction score
li99hoe...whats ur exhaust setup?

My bad Justin... I didn't catch this post.
My exhaust is stock up to the muffler. I've got a Flowmaster 70 Big Block series, dual in, single out. Then I had the chrome resonated tip put on.
I have a Flowmaster 50 SUV series sittin here, and I keep wanting to put it on....just not sure how much louder it would really sound.

EDIT: Damn... I did catch that post. Don't mind me....long day...lol

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

^ I'm loving that front bumper.

I second that motion.....

OP
OP
S

SWCHEEZ

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Went ahead and went down my local Autozone bought a can of exact match oem paint and hit the bowtie with the green makes it stand on a bit more now.

picture.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts