lets see your 2door rig

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SWCHEEZ

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Its been done before but lets do it again post your 2door tahoe/yukon or blazer/jimmy and what the last mod you've done along with the next mod on your list.
:signs1:

Mine a 95 2door Thoe all stock with ranchhand brush gaurd and westin taillight gaurds. 31' BFG A/T's and blue LED gauges.

picture.jpg

Last edited:

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sig pic will have to do.

last mod.... uh... NBS rear view mirror with dual line compass/temp

next mod, intake revamp with new spider assembly, gaskets, and anything else that looks like it needs replaced in the process. plug wires, and a whole slew of other junk... want to be able to drive it again sometime soon...

Last edited:

'93Yuke

Reaction score
"93 Yukon. Last mod 2.5" true duals W/ flowmaster 40 series mufflers.
Next mod: Most likely 4.56 gears or lower.. these stock 3.73s are about ready to call it quits!

DSCN0374.jpg

OP
OP
S

SWCHEEZ

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
96ProCompTahoe
I like your ride what are your specs??

'93Yuke im liking your paint job and height ive got some 2.5's to not true duals and with a glasspack. I plan on changing it to true duals and coming out right behind the doors in front of the tires maybe with a dual tip on both side.

'93Yuke

Reaction score
thanks man. the paint job was done by hand with an airbrush, it has ALOT of detail. most people look at it and think its just another spray painted hoop-d.. I also thought about coming out the side with my exhaust... but i think it would look weird with the body lift. haha

OP
OP
S

SWCHEEZ

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i never thought about that but it might take the eyes off the frame a little idk im going going to crack keys and 2in block the back. then i think ill be happy (till i want it bigger)

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
here's my project
Last mod was the new rims and tires, next up is the upgraded spider
IMG_1730.jpg
IMG_2213.jpg

vtx1800sba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1996 2dr

Here's mine. No modifications, just updates. New serpentine belt, pvc, new ac compressor; new tires (Goodyear Silent Armors LT265x75r16); Husky mud flaps; weathertech cargo liner; nifty catchall floor mats; new 1.5din pioneer stereo head with xm; new door speakers and rear roof speakers. Next will be new cap n rotor, wires, plugs. down the road, replace exhaust system. might go with shorties; gibson dual in dual out side swept exhaust (if i can figure out how to do it on my two door). Maybe a black bear tune? What do you think?:hands:

Attachments

• DSC_1676 (640x428).jpg
    DSC_1676 (640x428).jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 22

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo