Let's see those engine bays. Dressed up & customized

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
I am having a hard time finding. :( Does not help that I am a foreigner, and does not know the exact name of the part either.

I was wasn't being a dick but I see where it could have come off that way. Let me look and see what I can find for Ya Bubba.

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

Found it! $67.16 us buy it now on ebay. With free shipping in the USA. I know that doesn't help. But I was gonna say if you have some other stuff I can PM you my address and you can ship to my wife and wait for one big shipment to you.

The seller is : propartsandaccessories.

It's called GM OEM engine appearance cover-engine cover

Mr.Jack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was wasn't being a dick but I see where it could have come off that way. Let me look and see what I can find for Ya Bubba.

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

Found it! $67.16 us buy it now on ebay. With free shipping in the USA. I know that doesn't help. But I was gonna say if you have some other stuff I can PM you my address and you can ship to my wife and wait for one big shipment to you.

The seller is : propartsandaccessories.

It's called GM OEM engine appearance cover-engine cover

Thanks Dude!
Got a link to that part? :)

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
PM sent check to make sure it's a NBS and not a NNBS I was just thinking about that. Ill do some more digging.

Phantomx55

Slow
Reaction score
t8mg.jpg

Still in the process of the manifold and procharger u/g...haven't had the time to finish.

SC88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
t8mg.jpg

Still in the process of the manifold and procharger u/g...haven't had the time to finish.
I want to see some results to this! I have been debating Procharger vs Turbo vs Maggie and would love to see some real world results.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mack10432

Latest posts