Let's see those engine bays. Dressed up & customized

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MRS.Z-56_Hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holley Billet Fuel Rails? Something I really want to do to mine next.

How do you guys get your engine bays so clean? I've heard you can't wash them down because it will kill the coil packs. Mine is DIRTY.

He had those on his dresser for ever and just got around to those not to long ago.

Last edited:
OP
OP
WHITEOUT

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
Prep, prep, prep!!
For plastics, use adhesion promoter. It will help to bond the paint better, and can use wider range of paints. If the plastic doesn't flex around, any paint will stick with promoter. Although specific paints made for plastics are always best.

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
yea its all prep, super degreaser and tac cloth. do not use krylon.

BlueTahoe2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So how do you guys clean under your hood and what do you use? I wouldn't mind doing this before I take off back to school this weekend.

tsb09000

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Not as clean as most of them on here but definitely different

100_2323.jpg

100_2330.jpg

skulls2.jpg

skulls1.jpg

skulls3.jpg

dcwhybrew

Reaction score
Holley Billet Fuel Rails? Something I really want to do to mine next.

How do you guys get your engine bays so clean? I've heard you can't wash them down because it will kill the coil packs. Mine is DIRTY.

I wash my engine bay at the "do it yourself" car wash. I use the tire/engine cleaner then high pressure soap then high pressure rinse. Works great. I even do the undercarriage.