Led Light Bar Ideas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigUnLuke

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What's everyone doing with their light bars? My rig is a 97 4 door Tahoe with no brush guard or anything. Just the stock bumper and grille. Would like a 50" on the roof, but can't find any mounts anywhere. Thought of just bolting to roof. Then thought about the front bumper. I think I could get a 20" to mount up there with the crazy bend in the grille area. Then I have seen some Jeeps with bars bolted through the hood. Any ideas and pics are greatly appreciated.

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rigid Industries makes mounts for pretty much whatever you want. Also have curved light bars.

Y2KpewterZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nfab makes some.. for $160 a set.. i too am looking for a cheaper alternative for a roof mount.

OP
OP
BigUnLuke

BigUnLuke

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looked at both of those. There is nothing for a 97. Everything is 99 and up. Unless I'm missing something.

TheSwede

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Do your own mounts and mount on your roof rack if possible. The big problem i see is to get a good solution for your powercables, at least from My point of view With weather changes , in Sweden.

OP
OP
BigUnLuke

BigUnLuke

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've decided to mount through the hood. A little scary but that's what I'm gonna do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman