LED Hedlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Robin Derrick

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
IMG_3099.JPG Hi y'all! I need some advice! My passenger side headlight has gone out on my 02 Denali and I want to do LEDs. What do I need to look for? What do y'all suggest? I thought I'd read something about AStars on Amazon, but I can't find the information now.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have Vouke LEDs in my depo Denali housings and they work great. No issues since February with them when I put them in. Output is great. And they are plug and play.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
I have opt7 led for my headlights in multiple cars. They are plenty bright. Only thing is in the winter they suck. They don’t get hot like halogens or hiss and if you don’t wipe them off, water or slush freezes and I have to scrape my headlights.

Solace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I utilize LumaLEDs for the bulbs, not only in my personal vehicles, but also we upgrade them for the police and fire vehicles at work too. Everyone loves them and we've had no complaints over the two years of using them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Turbokon