LED Conversion/Fix

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Atreuce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
More of a help me than anything... anywho here goes.

Scottyboy helped me a year or so back with converting my cluster, ac controls, fog light, and headlight switch over to blue LEDs... The fog light, and half the AC controls have since for some reason gone out.

I can't seem to get ahold of Scott, so I'm trying to see if theres anyone else out there that knows how to do this, and be willing for me to ship my stuff to them to fix.

I also need the steering wheel controls done since I bought all new buttons, and the normal lights in those things get really hot.. plus they're not blue.

If not, and someone knows how to get ahold of Sir Scotty then that'd work too.

Mr.Jack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Scott had also my buttons done. Everything is still working just fine, blue and nice.
Except from the steering wheel buttons. I had to send them back to him a while ago, where he replaced the LEDs with better ones. He even paid for the postage back from the US. (I live in Norway.)

I guess the same has happened to you, when he used the not so good LEDs.
Scott is sometimes very busy, but when he answers, I am sure he will replace those burnt out LEDs. He is a decent guy.

OP
OP
Atreuce

Atreuce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bumping.. Hoping someone out there knows someone who can fix my lights :(

I have no AC lights at all... a quarter of my gauges are out, and I really miss it.

Mr.Jack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
More instruments of those Scott converted til LEDs are dying. He was not as good as i hoped for. :(
My brother in law had to fix them all.

OP
OP
Atreuce

Atreuce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they wanted $330 to "Fix" Scotts work, and to put their lights in. Plus any "additional problems" would be extra.

Not happy. I think my AC lights will just live without lights for now.. and one section of my cluster... and my fog light switch..

BAH!

Mr.Jack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is not that hard to learn how to solder. Got plenty of instructional videos on Youtube.
The only reason I did not do this myself, is because lack of time.
Maybe you know somebody who solder? Otherwise any electronic shop might do it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts