LED bulbs in 4wd switch and light controls?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yuk_01

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm almost to the point where I'll feel comfortable tackling the led cluster conversions and I've read the how-to's but I haven't been able to locate one telling you how to convert the lights panel and the 4wd selector switch over. Is there a write up that I'm over looking or is there one period yet? Any help is appreciated and thanks in advance.

Reaction score
I glued leds into the buttons pointed at the letters and ran wires to the light pins on the harness that plugs into the back when I get a minute I'll post pictures of it

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Every one I did, I glued an LED in pleace right behind each button so it would shine right at the button. Headlight switch, I did similar. I drilled the plastic diffuser to glue an LED in place right behind each Icon on the light switch.

OP
OP
Y

Yuk_01

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Alright thanks everybody I wasn't sure and I searched forever for a write up. Pictures would be great if you have them. Scotty I wanna thank you for your awesome write ups on the AC controls and window switches if it wasn't for them they would just have to stay yellow because there's no way I'd attempted them going in blindly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sparky78

Latest posts