Last pic of it at this height 6inch super lift going under it on wednsday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Donnie Yukonie

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok this is f-ing stupid im on the way to the hobbie shop , for any of you who dont know its a on base shop where militry guys like myself have access to lifts tire machines ect... and i stop auto zone because i forgot to grab a oil filter , after leaving the store im doing the speed limit about 4 miles from base a cop pulls out of a gas station and cruises in the oppisite lane he then whips behind me hits the blues , i pull over and he tells me that my tags are expired , now according to my records because i am military i tell him there must be some mistake that i just got my new insurance card ect.. thats when i find out that indeed my registration has expired , as im sitting there he runs back to his car i call the NC DMV they incline to tell me that they declined my renewal because my emission inspection is out of date, now to my records i have a waiver from the state of NC for renewal they said there is nothing they can do about it at the current time i have to send in a reciept of recent repair/inspection along with registration and copy of my orders proving that the vehicle is indeed in NJ, heres where shit gets real, the cop approches my truck and proceeds to tell me that he is writing me a 80 dollar citation for operating a non registered vehicle on the highway and tells me that he cannot allow me to drive the vehicle home, after politely discussing with him my situation to no avail i ask him to call his shift supervisor out and of course he tells me the same thing. so as i wait for the tow truck i call my wife telling her to meet me at the impound yard after meeting her their i told the tow truck driver to keep the truck on the tow truck ,i paid 60 dollars for the inital tow 10 dollars for improcessing the yard a 10 dollar dishcarge and another 60 dollars to tow it home, im so pissed now i got to figure out how im going to get the vehicle back to NC without getting stopped to get my renew and not get it impounded WTF!!!!

Fishintahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
like 10w30 thru the hour glass. so are the days of our lives. :yaoface2:
sounds like he was looking for any reason to stop you and ran a check on ur license plates before he even stopped u.

OP
OP
Donnie Yukonie

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ya this sucks , on a good note i dont have to drive it to NC all i have to do is fax said documents to NCDMV headquaters , just got off the phone with them , they are waiving the late penalty fee, they said if i fax them today i can get the plates/sticker within 4 buissness days that includes processing and shipping. the lady said earliest i could get them is tuesday the 28th.......:emotions122: im to about ready to just go to auto zone and buy a floor jack and do it in my apartment parking lot lmao but i think ive spent enough money yesterday... if i feel like it ill go outside and snap a few pics of my rims and tires for you guys i dont want any non believers like what happend with the lift :lol2: 18 inch kmc revolvers with 35 inch nitto Mud grapplers

OP
OP
Donnie Yukonie

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
who wants pics INSTALLED =) coming to a thread near you in about an hour :hands:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marcmc44