Last pic of it at this height 6inch super lift going under it on wednsday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Donnie Yukonie

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
now your gonna have to change that purty sig!
i needs me some purty sig too...how do you get those?
:Stupid Me:

i was thinkin about that today ,ill ask him tho he doesnt want to be known to do them but ill pm you later and let you know , BTW guess whoes got TARS this guy lol cant put them on this weekend got plans with the wife son and friends with their son to go to sixflags and a safari but if all goes to plan tuesday i will have pics NO teasers so dont ask lol

OP
OP
Donnie Yukonie

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that looks really good too i really like your avatar lmao

RedCrush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice Donyukon! but yeah, bigger pics please.

BowTie Freak We have similair Tahoes, I want to go Matte Black on my wheels and hopefully get a safari rack. But need a starter and have to fix the AC first. Just bought my bad boy and already rebuilt the trans.. lasted me two weeks

Fishintahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the truetrac and most traction devices for that matter the the ring mounts directly on it. However traction devices as such have larger bearing journals so a "HD" bearing kit is needed to mount it properly. Only about a $20-30 difference in master rebuild kit which for ours is about $130-140 for a HD kit. That includes all axle bearings seals and stuff and carries the best makers.

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

A new kit should always be be used with new gears.

well that is the installation kit that the guy at randys suggested i get. He kinda was talking me out of the locker. go figure. .. my question was do i need a case if i do get the locker? im gonna try to get some money together to buy the locker. hopeully all works out.

and Don... for some reason i thought monday was tuesday.. i'll wait patiently

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
if you don't get a locker you just mount the ring to the open differential which like the locker mounts in the axle assembly. a basic open diffy does not require a hd install kit.

OP
OP
Donnie Yukonie

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
leaving in the morning to put the rims and tires on, change oil, and test fit the Double din unit should have pics by this afternoon :grd:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darryl251