L.E.D Interior conversion...pics!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol your welcome chris just read carefully and make sure to do it in one order I dud it in three so it was way more expensive with shipping... Also put everything in your check out when ordering if it's too much for what your willing to oay come back here I'm sure there's something else that'll do just as good!!!

That's one of the reasons I haven't done it so far, too many unknowns and what if's for me to pull the trigger, want to know exactly what I want for only one order!! Thanks again for your input and opinions!!

OP
OP
01HDtahoeNJN

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Id say jump on it and get the rest order those separate superbright will be happy to exchange them if you find out the dont fit.....they'll work for your business.

d3adpool

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
its amazing how much brighter that truck is with the leds. I need to do this, as i usually do some of my mods to my truck at night and its very hard to see with the stock lighting.

maduro

Reaction score
bump for any lost souls who need a bright HOE like mine (;

Lost soul looking for salvation. I followed Nathan's original write up & ordered from superbrightleds. Moderately satisfied overall however very disappointed w/switched domes, maps & license plate. I'm trying to follow your write up & multiple posts on what you purchased & where.

Basically can you pls tell me which bulbs you used for these applications & where you purchased them:
1. switched domes
2. maps
3. license plate

I used:
1. switched dome: 4410-x9
2. maps: WLED-x6
3. license plate: 194 WLED-x-x LED 120 degree

Thx

Last edited:
OP
OP
01HDtahoeNJN

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Lost soul looking for salvation. I followed Nathan's original write up & ordered from superbrightleds. Moderately satisfied overall however very disappointed w/switched domes, maps & license plate. I'm trying to follow your write up & multiple posts on what you purchased & where.

1. switched domes
2. maps
3. license plate

Thx

This is my whole set up

My order Consisted of the following.... All are "6k cool white"

My Map lights
: (v-Leds.com)
(194 wedge) 4led high power

V-LEDS HID WHITE 4 M-SMT 2W HIGH POWER BULBS 194 168 158
(i origonally ordered these for the the license but the wedge was too long)

[There expensive (10 bucks a piece) but they are bright as hell and are perfect for what i was looking for

4-Car doors-
(194 wedge) wled-x...check your truck because some said they only had two that actually light up all four doors for me had lights.

2-License Plates-
(194 wedge) WLED-x6

4-Dome Switches-
(4410-x9)...... I believe these are the same bulbs as the bulb under the hood..

4-Dome Middles and Puddle Lights-
(4210-xHP6) notice these are HIGH POWERED aka brighter then the others.

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

Now since the dome switches and door lights are not high powered they are more blueish than the high powered lights and way less bright...but also less expensive(by alot!) If your going all out for matching and performance this is what i suggest..

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

REMEMBER THIS IS A SUGGESTION IF YOUR WILLING TO PAY THE EXTRA FOR BRIGHTER MATCHING BULBS!!!!!get all High powered...

an alternative to my maps lights

8-Maps & Doors & License Plate-
WLED-XHP5's

Dome switched-
try 4410-xHP12 44x10mm theyll match the middle dome lights better..

remember these WILL be MUCH more expensive but they are the match to all the other lights.. you can even leave the doors the way they are and just use the high powered lights for the plates and maps

But to some it up if you look at Nathan's list just make everything the high powered LEDs and the LEDs from vleds.com for the maps and you'll be more than happy

Last edited:

2005SnowKon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did these about 6 months ago as realized that the interior ones aren't bright enough. What do I need to get brighter ones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401