Key fob issues.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Obsgabe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What’s up guys new to these forums. Just wanted to see if someone could point me in the right direction. I have a 2006 Tahoe and I’m having key fob issues. I already replaced the key fob. It’s connection is fine, having an issue where if the truck sits longer than a few minutes the key fob won’t unlock the truck. But if I insert the key into the door and unlock it manually, the key fob then works. I’ve had this issue for a while. It used to not be as bad it would do it work for a few hours or even overnight but It’s gotten worse and I’m not sure what it could be. Lmk if anyone has had this issue or knows where I could start. Thank you.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

I cannot personally assist you with your issue, but other members of this Forum much more knowledgeable than me in this area will chime in.

OP
OP
O

Obsgabe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

I cannot personally assist you with your issue, but other members of this Forum much more knowledgeable than me in this area will chime in.

Attachments

• IMG_5752.jpeg
    IMG_5752.jpeg
    332.7 KB · Views: 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019