Key fob help on 2015 Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smittydog

Reaction score
Ok, so I know how to set the entry/exit button on the drivers door, and I have it set to go to the exit position when I open the door (upon engine shut off and opening in the drivers door).

Now, here is the problem. When I use the keyless entry key fob (the new one-not last years model FOB), the drivers seat goes to a cattywampus :sad72: setting. It moves the pedals all the way close, moves the seat 3/4 way up to steering wheel and sets the drivers mirror lower. (not the position #1 I use on the drivers door - nor the # 2 position either).

Does anyone know how to set the key FOB?

thanks,
Steve

cr1084

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
set the #2 memory to the same as #1. It appears to me that the key fob you are using aligns with the #2 setting, while the other key fob is for #1

BirchyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
set the #2 memory to the same as #1. It appears to me that the key fob you are using aligns with the #2 setting, while the other key fob is for #1

Or grab the fob marked "1", set your settings appropriately, and let the other drive use the "2" fob and settings.

cr1084

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
or do that. strange they don't mark the fobs as 1 and 2 like other manufacturers do.

OP
OP
S

smittydog

Reaction score
holy crap...your right. I used the other key FOB and it was the # 1 setting. So, that means my GF set the seat up for #1 when she used it the other night. Have to reprogram that. She not going to be driving it much. I can set one for city mode and one for highway mode (couch with heat).

I love this thing...

Thanks everyone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BattleTank