Kenwood Dnx5120 Install with Bose

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TnTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you twist the red and yellow together? If it didn't power on that way something may have fried within the radio.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
E

easybake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you twist the red and yellow together? If it didn't power on that way something may have fried within the radio.

No didn't twist together.. Just pushed both against it.

TnTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try twisting them, although it shouldn't really matter, also make sure that they are making good contact with the battery.

OP
OP
E

easybake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try twisting them, although it shouldn't really matter, also make sure that they are making good contact with the battery.

Twisted them, and made sure it was a good connect... and bang! it turned on! thank goodness i was worried I fried something inside the unit itself. So.. what i'm guessing is either my GMOS-04 is bad and needs to be replaced or when wiring i made a bad connection between some wire.

TnTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The culprit could be the GMOS-04, so try hooking it up again and see if it works, if not that would be the first thing I would replace.

OP
OP
E

easybake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The culprit could be the GMOS-04, so try hooking it up again and see if it works, if not that would be the first thing I would replace.

I really really do appreciate your help, i'm going to re-wire everything and hook it up today after work. Ill keep you updated.

Thanks Again

TnTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No problem, I hope it works out for ya

OP
OP
E

easybake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay I am geting ready to buy a new install module for my Kenwood. Does anyone have any ideas? I've been looking at the RP5-GM11, but i've heard the steering wheel controls are delayed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barcelonaleo