Just lowered now I want to lift it

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
I don't think you'll be happy dude. If there is one thing I've learned from building 100 of these trucks it doesn't matter if you go up or down, you have to do it right or it will drive like shit and you will wish you had left it stock. Honestly your black and machined hoss will do better finish-wise than the bmfs too. Keys, spacers, bilstein 5100s, Z71 bumpstops, spohn panhard, and 295/55/20 trail grapplers would look dope with the bumper plastics colormatched.

brucebruce45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think you'll be happy dude. If there is one thing I've learned from building 100 of these trucks it doesn't matter if you go up or down, you have to do it right or it will drive like shit and you will wish you had left it stock. Honestly your black and machined hoss will do better finish-wise than the bmfs too. Keys, spacers, bilstein 5100s, Z71 bumpstops, spohn panhard, and 295/55/20 trail grapplers would look dope with the bumper plastics colormatched.

This

OP
OP
2005SnowKon

2005SnowKon

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Why a panhard bar? Btw the bumpers are getting ptm in a few weeks so I can't wait to see that outcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
When you lift or lower these trucks the rear axle will shift over so you'll need an adjustable panhard to recenter the axle or it will dogleg a bit. Stock panhard is kinda sloppy too, spohn is quite an upgrade on these trucks and pretty cheap.

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
Don't go with cheap lift components , you will hate it.I hate bog wheels with little A/T or M/T tires looks stupid IMO. I agree with Max Lift it 6". Hell do a body and then a suspension lift go Bigger9" of lift plus tires that should Fit your 20's and 37/1350R20's I believe. Max will know Best.

OP
OP
2005SnowKon

2005SnowKon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't go with cheap lift components , you will hate it.I hate bog wheels with little A/T or M/T tires looks stupid IMO. I agree with Max Lift it 6". Hell do a body and then a suspension lift go Bigger9" of lift plus tires that should Fit your 20's and 37/1350R20's I believe. Max will know Best.

I'm not looking to jack this thing to the moon, just something to look more aggressive. Also I'm sorry, IMO I think body lifts are the biggest waste of time and money to do. Only way I ever did one was on my 1997 Wrangler. Had a six in lift and a one inch body so if need be I could clear 38s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zrjo

Latest posts