Just got my letter re: door handle fix, keep shouting for a dash fix

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bamafutbal

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
just got the letter today. they are reimbursing you or if not fixed yet, take it in and they will fix it as long as you don't have over 100k miles or your 2007 tahoe is older than 10 years. we must KEEP SHOUTING about our dash

quick66ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you talking about the chrome plastic peeling off the inner door handles on the NNBS Tahoes?

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i sure hope that no 2007 Tahoe is older than 10 years old...

OP
OP
B

bamafutbal

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
yes my letter states that you "may have a peeling cond on the top surface of the front or rear chrome interior door handle(s) that could create a rough edge. In bold letters below that, "do not take your vehicle to your chevy dealer as a result of this letter unless you believe that your vehicle has the cond as described above".
they will replace the handlew within 10 years or 100k miles whichever occurs first

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
just got the letter today. they are reimbursing you or if not fixed yet, take it in and they will fix it as long as you don't have over 100k miles or your 2007 tahoe is older than 10 years. we must KEEP SHOUTING about our dash

Why are you SHOUTING about your dash?>

Lil CacAzn Nick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
would you post a picture of the letter so we can print it out and take it to our local dealershipS? i have a feeling some would say that they have no knowledge of this. thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marrickard76