Just finished first stage of mods, Merry Xmas!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bolo1g2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a few pics of some stuff I've done. List of mods for the Tahoe include, Magnaflow Exhaust, upgraded wheels and mud tires, Blacked out bowties, tinted windows all around, vent visors on front and back windows, JVC AVX740, Dual amp, Tru Tech S500 for FI audio Q12, Polk Audio P330 for Massive Audio RK6 compnents, JDM style 2500K Yellow Fog lights, Big 3 upgrade, Second Battery added. More things are planned, but this is what I've done so far. I've learned a lot from the forums and the info you all have put out. Hope to keep contributing.
2nd Battery, nothing fancy, just a Duralast Gold
DualBatterySetup.jpg

Pac200 Relay and associated wiring.
Pac200Relay.jpg

Main Battery with Different fuses for Big 3, Dual Battery and Amps.
MainBattery.jpg

Yellow JDM style fog lights
JDMStyleFogLights.jpg

Couple shots of amps under 2nd row and Distribution block
twoampsunder2ndrow.jpg
DualAmpsetu-1.jpg
DistributionBlock.jpg

Subwoofer FI Audio Q12 1500 watts RMS
FIQ12.jpg

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a few pics of some stuff I've done. List of mods for the Tahoe include, Magnaflow Exhaust, upgraded wheels and mud tires, Blacked out bowties, tinted windows all around, vent visors on front and back windows, JVC AVX740, Dual amp, Tru Tech S500 for FI audio Q12, Polk Audio P330 for Massive Audio RK6 compnents, JDM style 2500K Yellow Fog lights, Big 3 upgrade, Second Battery added. More things are planned, but this is what I've done so far. I've learned a lot from the forums and the info you all have put out. Hope to keep contributing.
2nd Battery, nothing fancy, just a Duralast Gold
DualBatterySetup.jpg

Pac200 Relay and associated wiring.
Pac200Relay.jpg

Main Battery with Different fuses for Big 3, Dual Battery and Amps.
MainBattery.jpg

Yellow JDM style fog lights
JDMStyleFogLights.jpg

Couple shots of amps under 2nd row and Distribution block
twoampsunder2ndrow.jpg
DualAmpsetu-1.jpg
DistributionBlock.jpg

Subwoofer FI Audio Q12 1500 watts RMS
FIQ12.jpg

Since your truck is a 2009, you may want to post in the "2007+ Tahoe/Yukon/Escalade Models" Section.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

OP
OP
B

bolo1g2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry about that. Totally spaced where I posted it. Could a mod please delete this post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Instigator01