JULY TOTM is for the STATIC DROPS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

B.G.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BlackedOutLT3... the only tahoe that made me like kmc slides!

Hammer450R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would throw a second on Modded but some things are just to obvious lol Just sick

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my vote is once you win, you cannot win again for another year. Only once a year!

OP
OP
MOBmentality

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
we arent going to pack the thread with this.. that IS still the rule.. you can only win once a year.. no one is changing that.. the ONLY thing is the counter i reset.. just this once.. new format, new dude running it, new cool incentives to win, reset counter..

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
we arent going to pack the thread with this.. that IS still the rule.. you can only win once a year.. no one is changing that.. the ONLY thing is the counter i reset.. just this once.. new format, new dude running it, new cool incentives to win, reset counter..

Settle down goldenrod! :)

OP
OP
MOBmentality

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol sorry.. i just went in and cleaned out all the for or against it posts, both sides have merit and i DO think it should only be once a year.. but i wanted to reset it after we got it running smoothly and i think now is the time.

OP
OP
MOBmentality

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This month is dragging!!! And not in a good way.. gimme some nominations folks.. hell 90% of this site is static dropped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia