JULY TOTM is for the STATIC DROPS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This month i wanna see how low you can go ..

and keep it there..

July TOTMs theme will be those of you with the static drops. All lowered trucks get a 5 vote head start. And lowest truck gets 3 more!!

Lets try it and see how well this works!

We are really working up a momentum here folks and if we can keep it going then we have big plans for TOTM , aka EFFIN PRIZES. Last months winner gave me some new ideas and i think its time to award our winners with more than just the title and a pat on the back!

Sooooooooo LET THE NOMINATIONS.... BEGIN!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

I nominate Sumo.. with what looks like a DUB edition TBSS hahahah

picture.jpg

Last edited:

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I nominate Max.

IMAG0154.jpg

Couldnt find a new pic of his with his new rims though.

OP
OP
MOBmentality

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I cleaned all the reset versus dont reset the counter chatter out of here.. the for and the against.. i wasnt running it then.. in fact no one was.. and i said at the beginning that once it was up and running cool and we were having fun that i wanted 2 things.. an incentive.. and a reset..

Now that we have a prize incentive that will be every month.. the counter is reset.. anyone can win again..

There is still a 12 month rule.. you cant win twice in a year. But that starts today.

Im sure the winner of last month wont pop up because they were lifted.. this is lowered.. if you think someone has won in the last 3-6 months and dont wont them to win again.. dont vote for them.. you are allowed to dislike a truck for whatever reason you see fit.

Thanks.

And Good Luck!!

Last edited:

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I nominate the bomb!

MODDED!!!

picture.jpg

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not the lowest, but Adam has one badass orange Hoe.

AtomicHoe094
444p0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts