Jerry's POS NBS crew cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wheels and tinted headlights are pewp lol I still like esky handles but I'm a "tasteful bits of chrome" guy :)

OP
OP
jerryjoe28

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
Wheels and tinted headlights are pewp lol I still like esky handles but I'm a "tasteful bits of chrome" guy :)
lol "tasteful bits of chrome" guy...... yeah tinted headlights are a no go for me . but I like tinted tails

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know mine's not a CC, but the blue is all CM'd. Mr. Nathan was a big voice in the color match push.

Just to give you another blue to look at with everything CM'd. And without the GMFS abuse.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol "tasteful bits of chrome" guy...... yeah tinted headlights are a no go for me . but I like tinted tails
I do too depending on the ride

OP
OP
jerryjoe28

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
I know mine's not a CC, but the blue is all CM'd. Mr. Nathan was a big voice in the color match push.

Just to give you another blue to look at with everything CM'd. And without the GMFS abuse.

and I do love the look of your Tahoe!

OP
OP
jerryjoe28

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
well it was hell but I finally got the back seat "fixed". a friend of mine had a Tahoe that I thought I could get the back seat out of and put my leather on. went and got it only to realize when I got home that the foam in the 03 was different from the foam in a 04+ :emotions122:.... so I tracked down a guy who parts out nbs GMs. went to his place and he walked me around back. fist one we came to was a 05 avalanche. seat pattern looked the same so I took it. well SUPRISE the leather from my crew cab will not work with the seat frame of the avalance :pp:..... so I wound up using the frame from the Tahoe, foam from the avalanche and leather from my truck to come up with a seat. would have worked perfectly but the PO cut one of the clamp channels off the leather on my seat so I didn't get to completely secure it. I will figure something out for that latter. but at least now I have a seat :party36:

leather had been folded up and had some bad creases in it so I had to sit it out in the sun after I got it on20160905_151711_zpst3nwmzln.jpg

the "left over" parts lol
20160905_173631_zpsybkgyvdo.jpg

Finally a full back seat!
20160905_195017_zpsarooymbf.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sjphi26

Latest posts