Is this a joke? NNBS Esky’s.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrobie79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2011 Premium has heated and cooled front seats, heated steering wheel, and power fold heated captains chairs in the 2nd row. The only thing I'm pissed about is I have the platinum wheels on it...wish it came with the premium wheels (identical to the platinum, just in a machined finish, not chrome) I hate chrome.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my 2012 denali xl has heated & cooled front seats, heated steering wheel, heated 2nd row seats (non power fold), but I was thinking for some reason that the steering wheel also cooled and that it just goes along with whatever temp you have set for the interior? could have swore it was cooling but could have just been the vent blowing on it, I never use the feature anyway I was more interested in the blind spot detection, sunroof, dvd displays and leather. when I went to buy this thing it wasn't the one I was after I was looking at another denali at the same dealership and I swear it turned out to be the only denali on the planet without a sunroof the one thing I hadn't asked if it had before I flew to vegas to buy it, every single denali I looked at had a sunroof except the one I had my eye on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajdahl8660