IPod iPhone intergration with factory radio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Billy_ocean04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can some one link me to a cheap wiring kit to use my iPhone with my factory stereo in my 99 Tahoe. Thanks in advance

Tricky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AT&T has a FM modular for $50, but if you know a postal employee it is $25. Us Postal employees get 50% off all accessories for IPhones and all others.

OP
OP
Billy_ocean04

Billy_ocean04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. "is that modulator wireless? Or wired? Will it charge my phone also. I want a set up that will play the songs and possibly charge the phone too

Ceejkay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well the cheap way would be to grab a tape with aux. i think wal mart still sells them, then walk over to the phone area and grab a car charger. but like sun said other than that your asking alot for the oem headunit

Tbruz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A little late for a reply but............
I use a iSimple iPod2Car PXDP for an IPOD not an IPHONE though. Works great with my 1999 OEM radio with built in CD. I ran the wire under the carpet and have the IPOD located in the center console under the cup holder, neat, secure and accessable while driving if needed.
Tony

Last edited:

Tricky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. "is that modulator wireless? Or wired? Will it charge my phone also. I want a set up that will play the songs and possibly charge the phone too

It's wireless but my iPhone has the case with battery back up charge $50 from AT&T also. I can listen to tunes in car then a few hours at work and surf net and holds charge for whole day and sometimes till next day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BattleTank