iPad Dash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gulleyman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Am I looking at this right? Looks like a console from an '03+ modified to fit with an '02 dash... is the bezel '03+ or '02? I might take this off your hands :)

OP
OP
alxs210

alxs210

Reaction score
Am I looking at this right? Looks like a console from an '03+ modified to fit with an '02 dash... is the bezel '03+ or '02? I might take this off your hands :)

It is an 03+ dash bezel and console bezel. The dash bezel will fit 00-06.

gulleyman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is an 03+ dash bezel and console bezel. The dash bezel will fit 00-06.
And your truck is an '02 right? I just picked up an '02 Silverado, would I have to pick up an '03+ console as well to get it to look like your setup? Do you have a pic of what it looks like from the passenger side? Very interested in this :D

OP
OP
alxs210

alxs210

Reaction score
And your truck is an '02 right? I just picked up an '02 Silverado, would I have to pick up an '03+ console as well to get it to look like your setup? Do you have a pic of what it looks like from the passenger side? Very interested in this :D

Yes mine is an '02. Yes I had an 03+ console in mine. Let me see if I can dig up a passenger side picture.

gulleyman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you have to modify the dash too or just swap out the console and bezels?