Interior Part Resources

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

02gmcdenali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello I need some interior components, mostly front dash and console parts, for my 02 GMC Yukon XL Denali. I think I can get some of what I need from an online GM parts warehouse but the prices are absurd. So I was curious where everyone else gets any replacement parts they need? I thought about a junkyard but with the unique components and colors of the Denali I don't think I would have very good luck. So basically I am looking for an aftermarket resource for reproduction interior parts, if such a thing exists lol. Thanks for any suggestions.

OmniCamaro

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'll never order from rockauto again. Sent a part that didn't fit and wouldn't do anything for me.

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have bought a few things from rock auto and had great experience each time. That being said gonna have to go to eBay or Craigslist for the best prices

OP
OP

02gmcdenali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I looked at rock auto. Seemed to have a pretty limited supply of parts in general for my Denali and nothing really for interior. I have used them quite a bit before and have always been very happy. Also I will try Craigslist, eBay didn't have a great selection currently.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amendez