Interior lights....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rednose

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a problem and need a quick fix I have no interior lighting besides dash lights it only keeps blowing fuses #13 cig light I have checked all grounds wires ect. Ect. It did have an aftermarket alarm system but all components what was there got removed

OP
OP
rednose

rednose

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I can't keep one in it! My cigarette lighter worked up til last night with the fuse being blown

Last edited:

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
like does it blow as soon as you apply power too the truck (i.e key to acsess or to start) or does it blow when you turn your head lights on or play with the dimmer switch?

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Wires are probably touching causing the short. Track the wires down and check them

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
Any one of the devices on the #13 fuse listed below can be shorting the circuit. disable all of them and reconnect one at a time till a fuse fuse blows.

Fuse 13 - CIG LTR
Instrument Panel (I/P) Fuse Block - Fuses
icon_note_blank.gif
Notes

Fuse 13 & 19

OP
OP
rednose

rednose

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Problem solved there was 3 bad fuses of course 13 cig lighter..7 auxiliary power...and 9 park lamps which was my lights lol..the main cig lighter still doesn't work but I don't use it anyway thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spargewort