interior leds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
Definitely looks like the 74's at least you get to test them with the unit out. A little harder on the 96.

Last edited:
OP
OP
the big blue bus

the big blue bus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah, and i figured out i had a bulb out too lol the one i took out i replace and now it lights up think i have another out so mught as well replac with leds. ordering them tomorrow. will take how to pics of instal or a video whichever is easier for people

OP
OP
the big blue bus

the big blue bus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got my other ones. got wrong side dome but got it to fit. got all the switches blue but the one for the lock would not fit had to sand it down to get it to fit and then i think i shorted it with the screw driver hah oh well. it never light up before. the ac controls look good. doors too not as bright as id like maybe will do led under each switch one day when i do the leds in ext handle. just need to get the blue alpine headunit and it will look good. i think i maybe upgrade the guages to brighter blue but idk which ones to go with. need to get bright for the dome lights. got the console ones wired in too. its all comming together can get pics for anyone whos interested

Attachments

• Picture 019.jpg
    Picture 019.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 22
  • Picture 020.jpg
    Picture 020.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 27
  • Picture 022.jpg
    Picture 022.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 28
  • Picture 023.jpg
    Picture 023.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 28
  • Picture 024.jpg
    Picture 024.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
OP
OP
the big blue bus

the big blue bus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah i thought about it but just didint like the look. i got the 42mm ones and it seems they are the wrong size so they are like in at an angle so i put the cover on to hide that. also think i messd them up they were really bright then i pushd it in more and not as bright anymore lol

OP
OP
the big blue bus

the big blue bus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well now my drivers door window buttons dont light up and i hit the pannel to get them to come back on and my window switch lite up haha. i guess ill order a bunch of blue leds and redo them so they actually light up worth a crap. also going to take a stab and make some led dome lights and leds for the doors. if those go well idk i may make some for under my seats and the dash. idk if ill do those in white or blue. going to get 200 white leds from ebay with resistors too and i guess 100 blues as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10