Interesting Denali/Escalde Cluster Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Diller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed a Denali cluster in my '99 Yukon Monday night. I was checking all of the bulbs to make sure all were working.

Upon doing the initial key on cycle, I noticed the "Service Engine Soon" light doesn't illuminate. I pulled the cluster out and snapped in the old cluster. The old cluster DOES light this up. So I switched the bulb from the old to new cluster. The SES light still doesn't light up.

Any ideas??

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
have to agree you have a break in the board somewhere. or a damaged pin on the connection

keruzam93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya but since the old cluster works and the bulb from the Denali cluster is fine then its gotta be somthing in between the connections behind the cluster to the connections to the bulb doesnt it? did you try the cluster in a different truck?

OP
OP
Diller

Diller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya but since the old cluster works and the bulb from the Denali cluster is fine then its gotta be somthing in between the connections behind the cluster to the connections to the bulb doesnt it? did you try the cluster in a different truck?

Not as of yet. Once I get to my mom's this weekend, I could try it in her '97 Tahoe Sport.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willb