Intellilink Contacts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zolt11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Newbie here, Anybody know how to add a contact to the favorite bar at bootom? I have added radio station and nav points but cant figure out contacts, any help would be much appreciated..

DaveG

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yes, I did this but it has been some time ago. I remember it being a little confusing but if memory serves you have to go to the PHONE icon and then "drag" a contact to the bottom of the screen.
I am not in my car today, but will try it tomorrow and see if I can recall the sequence

DaveG

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yes, I did this but it has been some time ago. I remember it being a little confusing but if memory serves you have to go to the PHONE icon and then "drag" a contact to the bottom of the screen.
I am not in my car today, but will try it tomorrow and see if I can recall the sequence

It is a little confusing - but I will try to describe what I did.
-First go to your phone contacts
-Select the contact you want to add to favorite button
-Use finger to swipe up from bottom (I think you need the bottom menu showing to do this. So if you have the arrow on right, you need to activate that first)
-Once you swipe up from bottom, you will get the list of favorite buttons
-Hold a button until it turns red
-You can then got to Settings>Manage Favorites if you want to edit

Hope that helps

OP
OP
zolt11

zolt11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DaveG, Worked just as you stated, kinda tricky though. One you are in contacts and bring up the phone menu, you then continue to swipe up to bring up the favorite menu. Thanks for the helps

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayden with 2011 y