Installed DJM 5", Beltech rear sway bar and, DJM front sway bar links.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Front end links are pretty damn cheap anyway. I shouldnt have waited so long to do it. They helped so much. but you have to flip your sway bar over or you cant clear the tie rods.

http://www.stylintrucks.com/parts/sway_bar_end_links/3360/djmsuspensiondjmel01-.aspx

that link looks like its for the rear, is that right. Im wondering about the front also. I have rear ones already, but need front ones.

But white lip would look sweet on your Yuk. Drop looks good. man those springs look like they could fit inside the other ones. lol

OP
OP
killer20072001
Reaction score
Its the front ones. We went through this with thehoe92. He ordered that set thinking they were the rear for cheap but it is the front just with a picture of the rear setup.

I guess I would need to see a photoshop picture of the white lip. I just dont see it.

Man those springs are tiny. First time I seen them I was like man these are gonna fallout driving down the road.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
lookin good looks like the rear wheels got sucked to the front more. If you do the rear hardware kit will relocate the axle back/fix swaybar angle and comes with new swaybar endlinks.

anything else just hollar im real good friends from mike at djm and they hook me up.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
btw drop the front more and get the rear tb springs lol jk.

OP
OP
killer20072001
Reaction score
OMFG we posted that at like the same time. I was gonna send you a pm Tony what could you do for the rear hardware kit? I might be getting a panhard bar also.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
lol pm me and ill go thru it with yah.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its the front ones. We went through this with thehoe92. He ordered that set thinking they were the rear for cheap but it is the front just with a picture of the rear setup.

I guess I would need to see a photoshop picture of the white lip. I just dont see it.

Man those springs are tiny. First time I seen them I was like man these are gonna fallout driving down the road.

Are you talking about the thread he had from awhile back ago. I remember that. So those are the front then. Are they shorter for being lowered? My front is about inch lower than you. From what you say, sounds like i need some up front.

OP
OP
killer20072001
Reaction score
Ya thats the one. They are way shorter than the stock ones. Like I said I had to flip the sway bar over. Its going underneath the tie rods now instead of above them. It was a cheap and very useful mod I would recommended to anybody thats lowered.

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

Are you talking about the thread he had from awhile back ago. I remember that. So those are the front then. Are they shorter for being lowered? My front is about inch lower than you. From what you say, sounds like i need some up front.

Arent you rockin 20's? I hope your shit is lower than mine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar